Chicago Booth CFO Forum 2015
April 8-9, 2015 | Downtown Chicago | Business Casual Attire
Critical and compelling insights
Join us for an invitation-only CFO Forum to be held at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Gleacher Center. As a CFO and a graduate of Chicago Booth, you are part of an exclusive community that gathers with each other and Chicago Booth faculty to debate and provide context to the most pressing issues facing executives.
Session topics to include
Creating Innovation Within Your Company
An interactive discussion session facilitated by Booth faculty.
Lessons Learned from CFO Challenges and Opportunities
- Activist Shareholders
- Corporate Crisis Management
- Foreign Exchange and Currency Flux
The High Performance Executive and Work-Life Integration
A panel presenting frameworks and strategies for achieving work-life integration.
Economic Issues and Opportunities
This panel will address global and domestic economic issues with a focus on energy.
Creating Value Through Compensation Plan Design
A panel of experts will discuss research and best practices in compensation structure design to generate shareholder value.
Confirmed Deans and faculty in attendance
Gregory D. Bunch, Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship
Daniel Diermeier, Dean of the Harris School of Public Policy and Emmett Dedmon Professor of Public Administration
Robert H. Gertner, Deputy Dean; Joel F. Gemunder Professor of Strategy and Finance
Michael Gibbs, Clinical Professor of Economics; Faculty Director of the Executive MBA Program
Michael Greenstone, The Milton Friedman Professor in Economics and the College, Director of the Energy Policy Institute at Chicago (EPIC)
Anil Kashyap, Edward Eagle Brown Professor of Economics and Finance
Stacey Kole, AM ’86, PhD ’92, Deputy Dean for Alumni, Corporate Relations, and the Full-Time MBA Program; Clinical Professor of Economics
CFO Advisory Board
- Judy L. Brown, Co-chair, '98 (EXP-3), Perrigo
- David M. Kirchheimer, Co-chair, '78, Oaktree
- Ellen M. Beatty, '90, Aerospace
- Bruce H. Besanko, '92, SuperValu
- Hugh F. Johnston, '87, PepsiCo
- Maurício Hasson, '05, Oncoclínicas do Brasil
- Kevin M. Knapp, '02, CareerBuilder
- David W. Meline, '86, Amgen
- Kathryn A. Mikells, '94, Xerox
- Diane M. Morefield, '87, Strategic Hotels & Resorts
- Vasant M. Prabhu, '83, Visa
- Jay A. Rasulo, AM '82, MBA '84, Disney
- Michael C. Smiley, '89, Zebra Technologies
- Richard F. Westenberger, '96, Carter's
- Ray G. Young, '86, ADM