Chicago Booth CFO Forum 2015
Save the date: April 8-9, 2015 | Downtown Chicago
What attendees are saying
The CFO Forum is excellent. Every year the Advisory Committee identifies those issues that draw top Booth CFOs across industries and countries into rigorous and transformational conversations.
The Booth CFO Forum provided a great opportunity for me to learn from and interact with peers and leading faculty on topics of interest.
An opportunity to meet with peers and Chicago Booth faculty and staff that should be on your calendar every year.
Very valuable experience to gain knowledge on broad topics.
This was an excellent mix of academic and practical discussions from top leaders in the field of finance. I really enjoyed it and reconnecting to the University of Chicago.
Critical and compelling insights
Join us for an invitation-only CFO Forum to be held at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Gleacher Center. As a CFO and a graduate of Chicago Booth, you are part of an exclusive community that gathers with each other and Chicago Booth faculty to debate and provide context to the most pressing issues facing executives.
Do not miss this opportunity
We want to hear your perspective. Join us to:
- Learn from thought provoking panelists and keynote speakers
- Gain empirical and theoretical frameworks for future analysis
- Connect with diverse industry experts and fellow alumni
- Manage financial and economic turbulence
- Interface with Chicago Booth's world-class faculty
CFO Advisory Board
- Ellen M. Beatty, '90, Aerospace
- Bruce H. Besanko, '92, SuperValu
- Judy L. Brown, '98 (EXP-3), Perrigo
- Hugh F. Johnston, '87, PepsiCo
- Maurício Hasson, '05, Vigor Alimentos S.A.
- David M. Kirchheimer, '78, Oaktree
- Kevin M. Knapp, '02, CareerBuilder
- David W. Meline, '86, Amgen
- Kathryn A. Mikells, '94, Xerox
- Diane M. Morefield, '87, Strategic Hotels & Resorts
- Vasant M. Prabhu, '83, NBC Universal
- Jay A. Rasulo, AM '82, MBA '84, Disney
- Michael C. Smiley, '89, Zebra Technologies
- Richard F. Westenberger, '96, Carter's
- Ray G. Young, '86, ADM