Chicago Booth CFO Forum
March 2-3, 2016 | Downtown Chicago | Business Casual Attire
What attendees are saying
More than just a networking event. Content was excellent!.
– Ron Bruehlman, '84, IMS Health
I receive many proposals for CFO events throughout each year. This one is the best as it blends the latest academic thought with pragmatic perspectives from corporate CFOs..
– Dave Meline, ’86, Amgen
Without a doubt, one of the best CFO gatherings which combines the academic research of Booth professors with the great experiences of Booth-trained CFOs.
– Ray Young, ’86, Archer Daniels Midland
The Booth CFO Forum is full of informative, engaging, and actionable sessions from start to finish. Plus, it’s a treat to interact with such talented CFOs in a confidential setting. Bottom line: I love it!.
– David Kirchheimer, ’78, Oaktree Capital Management
Attend an upcoming regional event
Critical and compelling insights
Join us for an invitation-only CFO Forum to be held at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Gleacher Center. As a CFO and a graduate of Chicago Booth, you are part of an exclusive community that gathers with each other and Chicago Booth faculty to debate and provide context to the most pressing issues facing executives.
Session topics to include
Creating Innovation Within Your Company
An interactive discussion session facilitated by Booth faculty.
Lessons Learned from CFO Challenges and Opportunities
- Activist Shareholders
- Corporate Crisis Management
- Foreign Exchange and Currency Flux
The High Performance Executive and Work-Life Integration
A panel presenting frameworks and strategies for achieving work-life integration.
Economic Issues and Opportunities
This panel will address global and domestic economic issues with a focus on energy.
Creating Value Through Compensation Plan Design
A panel of experts will discuss research and best practices in compensation structure design to generate shareholder value.
Confirmed Deans and faculty in attendance
Gregory D. Bunch, Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship
Daniel Diermeier, Dean of the Harris School of Public Policy and Emmett Dedmon Professor of Public Administration
Ellen Engel, Adjunct Professor of Accounting
Robert H. Gertner, Deputy Dean; Joel F. Gemunder Professor of Strategy and Finance
Michael Gibbs, Clinical Professor of Economics; Faculty Director of the Executive MBA Program
Michael Greenstone, The Milton Friedman Professor in Economics and the College, Director of the Energy Policy Institute at Chicago (EPIC)
Anil Kashyap, Edward Eagle Brown Professor of Economics and Finance
Stacey Kole, AM ’86, PhD ’92, Deputy Dean for Alumni, Corporate Relations, and the Full-Time MBA Program; Clinical Professor of Economics
CFO Advisory Board
- Judy L. Brown, Co-chair, '98 (EXP-3), Perrigo
- David M. Kirchheimer, Co-chair, '78, Oaktree
- Ellen M. Beatty, '90, Aerospace
- Bruce H. Besanko, '92, SuperValu
- Hugh F. Johnston, '87, PepsiCo
- Maurício Hasson, '05, Oncoclínicas do Brasil
- Kevin M. Knapp, '02, CareerBuilder
- David W. Meline, '86, Amgen
- Kathryn A. Mikells, '94, Xerox
- Diane M. Morefield, '87, Strategic Hotels & Resorts
- Vasant M. Prabhu, '83, Visa
- Jay A. Rasulo, AM '82, MBA '84, Disney
- Michael C. Smiley, '89, Zebra Technologies
- Richard F. Westenberger, '96, Carter's
- Ray G. Young, '86, ADM