Chicago Booth CFO Forum
March 8-9, 2017 | Downtown Chicago | Business Casual Attire
2017 Session topics
Board Interactions: Governance, committees, and communication
Chicago Booth Faculty Roundtable: Insights from business leader surveys
The Outlook for Tax Reform
Merle Erickson, Professor of Accounting, Chicago Booth
The First 100 Days: Political fallout and a look ahead
Representatives of the Institute of Politics
Digitalization, accountability, and ROI for marketing initiatives
Jean-Pierre Dubé, Sigmund E. Edelstone Professor of Marketing
Millennial point of view
Panel of Booth students on how they prioritize employment decisions and how
companies can compete for their talent
Critical and compelling insights
Join us for an invitation-only CFO Forum to be held at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Gleacher Center. As a CFO and a graduate of Chicago Booth, you are part of an exclusive community that gathers with each other and Chicago Booth faculty to debate and provide context to the most pressing issues facing executives.
What attendees are saying
The CFO Forum is excellent. Every year the Advisory Committee identifies those issues that draw top Booth CFOs across industries and countries into rigorous and transformational conversations.
The Booth CFO Forum provided a great opportunity for me to learn from and interact with peers and leading faculty on topics of interest.
Meet peers as well as Chicago Booth faculty and staff - must be on your calendar every year.
Very valuable experience to gain knowledge on broad topics.
This was an excellent mix of academic and practical discussions from top leaders in the field of finance. I really enjoyed it and reconnecting to the University of Chicago.
Deans and faculty in attendance at CFO Forum 2016
March 2-3, 2016
Ellen Engel, Adjunct Professor of Accounting
Robert H. Gertner, Joel F. Gemunder Professor of Strategy and Finance; Faculty Codirector of the Social Enterprise Initiative
Stacey Kole, AM ’86, PhD ’92, Deputy Dean for Alumni, Corporate Relations, and the Full-Time MBA Program; Clinical Professor of Economics
Steve N. Kaplan, Neubauer Family Distinguished Service Professor of Entrepreneurship and Finance
Randall S. Kroszner, Norman R. Bobins Professor of Economics
Richard Leftwich, Fuji Bank and Heller Professor of Accounting and Finance
CFO Advisory Board
- Ellen M. Beatty, '90 – The Aerospace Corporation
- Ralph E. Bennett, '93 – Waterworks, Inc.
- Judy L. Brown, '98 (EXP-3) – Perrigo Company PLC
- Karen O. Gould, '90 – Turner Construction Company
- Maurício L. Hasson, '05 – Oncoclínicas do Brasil
- Hugh F. Johnston, '87 – PepsiCo, Inc.
- Raj Kalathur, '97 – Deere & Company
- David M. Kirchheimer, '78 – Oaktree Capital Management
- Kevin M. Knapp, '02 – CareerBuilder, LLC
- David W. Meline, '86 – Amgen, Inc.
- Kathryn A. Mikells, '94 – Diageo
- Diane M. Morefield, '87 – CyrusOne
- John A. Olin, '91 – Harley-Davidson, Inc.
- Vasant M. Prabhu, '83 – Visa, Inc.
- Michael C. Smiley, '89 – Twin Disc, Inc.
- Brian X. Tierney, '95 – American Electric Power Company, Inc.
- Richard F. Westenberger, '96 – Carter's, Inc.
- Ray G. Young, '86 – Archer Daniels Midland Company